Friday, October 7, 2016

Ryukaki: Ryukaki, Part 3 - The Orchard.wmv

Group: 0 - Canon
Name: The Orchard.wmv
Artist: Ryukaki
Series: Ryukaki
Year: 2010
Description: I got a call on the way back from school. I tried to attend class today, but I couldn't really focus. I kept hearing that music.

This is being uploaded from an anonymous location using a swap-out SD card that I will throw away after this upload, to be sure BEN cannot infect my camera and change what you are seeing.

I still have a lot of footage from at the school to go over.

I'll be in touch.


I still find it odd that most of Ryukaki's videos were released during the same day.  By this point in the day, he'd already published two, and here he is in the woods.  Dedication.


An unseen entity pursues Kayd into an orchard.

Return to Part 2 / Continue to Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment