Friday, October 7, 2016

Ryukaki: Ryukaki, Part 1 - Sounds.wmv

Group: 0 - Canon
Name: Sounds.wmv
Artist: Ryukaki
Series: Ryukaki
Year: 2010
Description: A few notes: Upon reviewing this footage, I noticed two bright lights in my livingroom. There are no lights or sources of illumination there that I know of. I do not know what was making those.
 
I am uploading this right now because I have been hearing the sounds from outside-- they sound like they're inside now, but there's nothing in here. My doors are all locked and windows shut.
 
I feel a foreboding presence all around me, though. I'm going to call a friend in the morning to come over and spend the day with me.
I will keep you all updated.

This is the first video posted by Ryukaki, shortly after youshouldnthavedonethat.net was abandoned by the Moon Children.  This portion of the story is controversial, but that is a conversation for another day.


Kayd Hendricks wakes up and begins recording what would turn out to be an eventful day. 

Continue to Video 2
PREVIOUS: MOON CHILDREN

No comments:

Post a Comment